WHAT MAKES THE ISONEM ANTI-FIRE INCOMBUSTIBILITY SOLUTION UNIQUE?
First of all, we must indicate that ISONEM ANTI-FIRE fireproof solution is not a flame retarder, it provides an absolute incombustibility. When the flame retarder applied material (textile, wood etc.) is exposed to flame, it burns, and when the flame is off, it extinguishes. The main point is that the material does not continue to burn after it is moved away from the flame source. ISONEM Anti-Fire Solution applied material does not burst into flames.
According to TSE TEST AND INSPECTION REPORT:
– INSPECTION AND EXPERIMENTS ARE DONE ACCORDING TO TS EN ISO 1716: 2010/JANUARY 2011.
– According to TS EN ISO 1182 /02.02.2012 DATE/ 139913 NO., in the result of the inspection and experiments, approved to CLASS A1 according to the criteria EN 13501-1/JANUARY-1 CHART-1.
TEST RESULTS ACCORDING TO IZMIR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT RESEARCH LABORATORY
THE MATERIAL RESPONSE APPLICATION: Paper – Sponge – Wood – Fabric – Cotton
RESULT: NO BURNING
· Appearance: Transparent
· Boiling point: 98°C
· Freezing point: -3°C
· pH: 3,74 acidic
· TDS (Hardness) 1% dilution: 739 ppm
· Evaporation (60°/24 hours): 50%
· Flash: None
· Combustion/Odor/Foaming: None
· Color: Slight Blurred
No burning, glare, melting activity has been observed in the relevant materials except for growing dark, and as a result, it has been shown that this liquid can be used effectively against combustion events.