Fire Retardant Wood Varnish
ISONEM Antifire Wood Varnish is a fire-resistant, water-based, intumescent and transparent thin-film coating used for the protection of the wooden surfaces in the interior against fire. The Antifire Wood Varnish applied surfaces must be protected by ISONEM LIQUID GLASS liquid glass application from water and humidity. Thanks to its transparent structure, when applied, it provides a surface with a highly fire-retardant performance without changing the color of the surface. If a different color is desired, a coloring agent may be applied to the surface before the application. It is environmentally friendly. It does not contain VOC and solvent, it is extremely simple to apply.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
· Water-based, environmentally friendly.
· Prevents spreading of the flame on the wooden surface.
· With its superior fire-retardant performance, prevents the wood from being ignited immediately.
· Slows down the speed of fire progress.
· Does not emit toxic fumes.
· Provides additional safety against fire in closed and risky places where people are gathered.
· Easy to using. It can be applied with a spray/brush/roll.