METALLIC FLOOR COATING, it is a low viscosity, solvent-free, self-leveling, multi-purpose indoor flooring material that provides unique decorative image thanks to its two-component, reflective pigments and aesthetic effects. It is easy to apply, provides a glossy metallic surface, is water-impermeable and hygienic, easy to clean. It is resistant to mechanical loads, wear and chemicals. Suitable for use on all interior surfaces such as concrete, ceramic, marble, mosaic, wood, steel, glass, etc..
· Provides decorative and a glossy finish.
· Resistant to friction, impact, and abrasion. Easy and pratic to clean.
· It can be applied quickly and easy, easy to maintain. It has high adhesion properties.
· Solvent-free. It has excellent penetration.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS (23°C, 50% relative humidity)
· Type: Two-component, component A liquid metallic-looking resin-based, component B hardener. It is solvent-free.
· Touch-free drying: 8 – 10 hours
· Mixing ratio: 3,2 kg component A + 1,8 kg component B
· Pot life (23°C, minutes): 30 – 40