ISONEM NANO-CLEAN is a general-purpose cleaner developed for cleaning and removing the joint remnants on tiles rapidly and effectively in all kinds of ceramic applications…
· Before painting, it is used for the preparation of metals and removal of the oil, dirt, and rust on metal surfaces.
· It removes the dirt in bathrooms, kitchens, and rooms without damaging the stainless steel and plastic surfaces.
· It should only be applied on stone, porcelain, ceramic, baked clay tiles as a joint cleaner.
· The product is applied directly to the surface to be cleaned. (Joints, stucco coatings, metal surfaces, parts being processed, etc.)
· It is expected to penetrate for a maximum of 2-3 minutes. The oil, dirt, rust, stain etc. are removed by wiping with a sponge or cloth.
· If dirt is difficult, the application should be repeated and scrubbed with a brush or similar material.
· The surface should be thoroughly rinsed with plenty of water. In the case of metal cleaning, the protective agent should be applied immediately after cleaning.
Consumption and Suggestions
The equipment to which it is applied must be made of acid-resistant material. It is recommended to test the product in a small area. TAKE PROTECTIVE MEASURES AND WEAR GLASSES AND GLOVES DURING APPLICATION. THE PRODUCT IS IRRITATING TO THE EYES AND SKIN. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and seek medical advice.
CONSUMPTION: Variable according to the application
PACKING: 5 L PE drum
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of production if stored in original, unopened, undamaged packages.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.
IMPORTANT: the equipment to which it is applied must be made of acid-resistant material. It is recommended to test the product in a small area. Take protective measures and wear glasses and gloves during application. The product is irritating to the eyes and skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and seek medical advice.