Thermal Paint PU
ROOF and METAL SURFACE HEAT INSULATION PAINT has a high performance, low thermal conductivity. It is a two-component, aliphatic acrylic polyurethane resin-based, UV resistant, a specially developed coating which provides improved thermal insulation for sheet and metal surfaces. It provides energy savings of up to 40% in heating and cooling energy costs depending on the layer number of the application. Formulated to provide thermal protection for metal roof, tank, boiler and pipe surfaces. Thanks to its this feature help to increase efficiency by reducing energy loss.
ISONEM THERMAL PAINT PU FEATURES:
· Radiant heatproof, energy saving up to 40%.
· It can be applied to internal and external surfaces.
· Labor costs are low, easy to apply and short.
· Dirt-resistant, easy to clean.
· It has late flammability and non-flammability.
· Density (25°C, g/mL) : 0.75 ± 0.10
· pH (25°C) : Not applicable
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s) : 3000 – 5000
· Solid Content (% Weight) : min. 55
· Thermal paint surface resistance (RS) : 0.0495 ± 1.5%
· Heat Conductivity Coefficient (W/mK) : 0,0233
· Solvent: Organic solvent
· Flash point (°C) : > 21
· Pot life (20°C, min.) : 40 – 60
Sample thickness (Drywall + Thermal Paint – PU dry film): 0.0128 M
Dimensions: 0.302 x0302M
Air temperature: 25.25 °C
Temperature of Coated Surfaces: 18.06 ° C
Cold Surface Temperature: 13.53 ° C
Density of Heat Current: 71.14 W / m²
Drywall Temperature Drop / Air Surface: 11.72K
Temperature Decrease in Air Surface Layer: 7.19 K
Temperature Drop in Drywall: 4.53 K
Heat Resistance of Drywall and Air Layer: 0.1635 m² K / w
Heat Resistance of Air Surface Layer: 0.1005 m² K / w
Heat Resistance of Drywall and Coating: 0.063 m² K / w
Test Time: 84 Hours
Ambient temperature inside the building: 23 ° C
Temperature Sensors: Temperatures are measured by using thermocouple type probes. In addition, the infrared beam placed between the units through the area was utilized.
Methods and Conditioning Temperature: 2 samples were prepared and left to conditioning for 7 days.
Measured errors: Errors of up to 3% were taken into account and the test was performed 2 times.
Heat Energy Saving Result: The increase in heat resistance of 9.5 mm nominal thickness gypsum board covered with ISONEM sample on the empty coating without ceramic beads is 20.2% in one coat.